Monday, April 2, 2012

Thank you honey!!!

I couldn't be more grateful to my hubs for making this table and bench set for me. He has never done anything like this, but was willing to try for me. In the end he was enjoying himself and had fun with the project.... that can't make the wife any happier cause I have a list of things for him to build in the coming years. ;) He poured so much thought and love in it, and tho he sees things he wishes he would have done differently, I don't. I love it just the way it is! I'm excited to have this piece in our home for many many years to come. And it will fit our growing family perfectly!

P.S.
That isn't a dirty spot on the table, it's a knot in the wood, it's so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Chad!
    Like we always told you in basketball, Stop being so hard on yourself! ;) You did great.

    It is a beautiful set. I keep day-dreaming about a dining room big enough for our whole family to sit around the table. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    I love farmhouse tables, and yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete