Friday, March 18, 2011

Rough Month~


This is what it looked like around here for a good couple of weeks.
Chad had hernia surgery, while I was waiting for him to get preped for surgery,
I get a call from Terah. Her in a sweet, calm voice, " Just thought I'd let you know, Preston is puking."
Seriously?? The boy that has never gotten the flu, has it now??!

Preston for two days sick, got better, then only a few days later sick all over again.
Kira woke up sick the same morning the second time Preston was sick, not feeling well.
I realized I had been fighting it the same morning as well. Kira and I both puking the same day. I felt she got jipped beings that I couldn't do much for her.
The worst part? The bug lasted FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT!
I was praying the whole week Chad wouldn't get the pukes and tear up his healing tummy. My prayers were answered.
Wow, we are finally on the mend!....... I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment