Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby girl~

What a great day!
We found out the best news...
everything looks right on track and healthy!
Even though both the kids wanted a brother,
I think she'll quickly change their minds!
She was a busy lil thing. The tech couldn't believe it and said it many times.
Daddy knew right when she said that, it was a girl!
Mama is hoping she burns all that energy before being born!
It was such a joy getting to see so many body parts and get to know her just a bit more.
I was so excited I got a cute side profile of her, just like I did with the other two kids...
this means a lot to me, because something about that upper lip and turned up nose looks
so much like daddy... now in all three of my babies.
I couldn't be more filled with joy today!

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! Another girly! If you could have only heard the squeals at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that, judging by the ultrasound, she looks just like daddy!
    Don't worry, Camden was sooooo busy, but after he came out he was a complete slug and very easy (;

    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Beautiful Beck!! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!

    Those boys are getting seriously outnumbered.

    I thought the exact same thing about her nose! I'm glad it's not just my imagination.

    Rowan moved so much during his ultrasound that she had to check three times before she could see if he was a boy or girl. And he wound up being my easiest baby by far.
    Adam hardly moved at all. He just curled up in there and sucked his thumb the whole time. And he was a busy, busy child.

    I just wanted to put your mind at ease. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!
    Yes, it helps putting my mind at ease! It's funny because I've always had that theory, if their busy in there, they'll be calm, and if their calm in there, they will be busy... I just hope my theory is true, cause the Hatcher granddaughters seem to be a handful that first year!

    ReplyDelete