Friday, January 7, 2011

16 week checkup

Kira and I went to my Dr. appointment today.
It was wonderful! I didn't get Melissa this time as nurse,
but I got Bowden as Dr.
I.love.her.
I feel she really cares about my health and baby.
She takes her own sweet time and I LOVE that!

We heard the heartbeat. 155 beats per minute, still on the fast side!

We set up the ultrasound!!! In one month we'll know... well 98% of the time they can see what it is, so if we can't see, then we'll know it was meant to be a surprise! I'm banking on the 98% though. ;)

I was so happy to be with just my girl, so what are two girls going to do on a rainy, cold morning???
Nothing better then this!
Oh did you happen to see the hole?? She had just got through telling me she has a hole for her straw, then I snapped the picture.
Fun, cherished morning for mama. I love this happy, carefree lil girl of ours.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a girl...
    Although, those beck boys could use a little help...
    they're getting largely outnumbered!

    Can't wait till you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love days like that! can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete